You have no items in your cart.
Few days ago, Benjamin surprised me with a delicious dinner and we wanted to share it with you. For people who love mushrooms, as much as we do, you can’t miss this recipe. Hope you love it!
MUSHROOMS AND COCONUT CREAM
(2 – 4 portions)
- Soy sauce
- Oil, oregan and salt
- 1 can of coconut milk (400ml)
- 2 spoons of corn starch
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Wash the mushrooms really well and then cut them on slices.
- Stir the mushrooms a little bit in a pan with oil and soy sauce.
- Add oregan and salt
- When the mushrooms are ready, add 1 can of coconut milk and mix.
- Add corn starch to make it more consistent.
- And, finally, add curry to give it some color and flavor.
- First serve the spaghetii and add the mushrooms with coconut cream on the top.