You have no items in your cart.
One of my favorite desserts has always been the banana cake. I love simple recipes, as Benjamin and we love to share these kind of recipes because we know that everyone can make it without buying any “special” ingredient.
Also, is super delicious and everyone love it. A lot of people (non-vegans of course) can’t believe that it can be so tasty “besides the fact that it doesn’t contain eggs, milk or butter”, which is the best proof that there’s no need or animal by-products ingredients to cook a yummy dessert!
Here is the recipe, hope you enjoy!
VEGAN BANANA CAKE
– 2 cups of flour
– 1 spoon of baking soda
– 1 tea spoon of
– 3/4 cups of sugar
– 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
– 5 or 6 smashed riped bananas
1. First, sift the flour 3 or 4 times and place it in a bowl.
2. Add the dry ingredients (salt, baking soda and sugar) and mix a little bit.
3. Then, add the vegetable oil and mix very well till it has gritty texture
4. Finally, add the smashed bananas and mix till the batter is unified and has a good consistency.
5. Pre-heat the over for 3 or 5 minutes.
6. Grease the cake pan and coat it with a thin dust of flour.
7. Place the batter in a already greased cake pan or cupcake pan.
8. Bake at 175 C° for 40 minutes more or less, but keep an eye on it. If you’re baking in a cupcake pan, then it will take less time than in a cake pan,